€0.00Prices include VAT. Depending on the delivery address, the VAT at the checkout may vary.
Fintan Stove Package
* order now for delivery mid February!)
The Fin Tan is a sturdy CE-approved multi-fuel stove, similar in size to the Traveller Stove, which makes an excellent addition to any semi-permanent Lotus Belle glamping set-up for full winter use.
The Fintan also has the added bonus of being a multi-fuel stove. The secondary air vents under the glass door allow air flow up underneath the fuel which gives you the freedom to burn coal as well as wood. The air wash system results keeps the door glass clear and allows for very little cleaning required.
The Fintan comes with two detachable wings either side of the stove top plate giving you plenty of space for cooking. The lid can be lifted to cook directly on the flames so you can boil your kettle in minutes!
Always use a carbon monoxide alarm when using your stove in a tent or any enclosed space.
- Cast iron (rust free)
- with removable wings on the heat plate
- Colour: Available in Black or Honey Brown (on order)
- 4 x 500mm Flue Pipe sections, 45 degree rubber flashing, spark arrestor.
- The stove door has three latch positions to control the air intake over your fire:
- Setting 1: This is the first setting used when lighting your fire. It directs the air flow quickly through the flames to make the kindling catch.
- Setting 2: The middle setting to keep the stove at a medium high heat to build your fire.
- Setting 3: This is the setting with the door almost sealed to keep the stove ticking over to conserve the heat.
- With a heat output of 3.6 kW and an efficiency of 80.60%, it can heat large spaces with ease.
- Fuel: Wood, Coal, Solid Fuel, Eco Fuel
- Distance to combustibles: Minimum of 65cm to sides, and rear, 100cm von the top of the stove.
- 41 x 28 x 53 cm (h)
- Weight: 28 kg